Tulip is serious about customer service, we heart our customers!
When we receive your order, for standard shipping (of in-stock items), it takes us 1-3 business days to process, depending on the size of the order (orders over $500 take additional handling time).
Tulip ships using Priority Mail, via the United States Postal Service. Alternative shipping options are available at additional costs, please contact [email protected] after placing your order.
For domestic orders in the continental U.S.A, once shipped, your package will arrive within 1-3 business days depending on your location. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking number the moment your order is out the door!
Although Tulip would love to personally deliver your package, once we hand the package over to the shipping carrier, it is in their hands to ensure delivery. Tulip purchases insurance for each package for the case there are any transit problems with your order.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Wait until the end of the next day—packages can show as delivered while still in transit
Please contact [email protected], we want to help!
* Tulip purchases insurance for each package for the case there are any transit problems with your order. If your package is stolen, lost, or arrives damaged~ Tulip will assist you with handling the issue with the shipping carrier, and will file the insurance claim with them. Once the claim is approved, we can ship a new package to you right away, or we can issue a refund. Tulip is not responsible for mistakes made by third party shipping companies, such as, but not limited to: USPS, FEDEX, and UPS, thefts in transit or at delivery location, weather or anything else that should happen while your package is in transit. Tulip purchases insurance for each package for the case there are any transit problems with your order.
If you’d like to have a Signature Request for your package- No problem, just let us know in the notes area during checkout.