10 Sunday Funday Sex Facts
1) Ever wonder why it’s kinda hard to pee after sex? An antidiuretic hormone is released in your body when you orgasm, which prohibits you from going pee as easily as usual. Don’t hold it for too long, or you could get an infection!
3) The master of studying sex, Alfred Kinsey, had a collection of 5 million wasps and could insert a toothbrush into his penis, bristle-end first.
4) According to The Huffington Post, A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pro laptops.
5) ‘Merkins’ aka pubic wigs are used in the movies to conceal actor’s private parts
6) According to Glamor, the average speed of penis ejaculation is 28 miles per hour.
7) According to a study, the average human loses 26 calories when kissing for a minute. Vigorous sex for half an hour burns 150 calories. Kissing is also very good for your teeth, the extra saliva released during the act helps to keep the mouth clean – reducing the risk of decay.
8) Sperm as an anti-wrinkle cream?! The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin~ When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind a protein which can help to reduce wrinkles.
9) Male honeybees only have sex once in their life~ because it kills them. During ejaculation the penis breaks off inside the female and the male dies within hours.
10) According to The Journal of Sexual Medicine, a recent academic study of vibrator use in America found that one in two women use sex toys!